Micro-Tek’s products are used in many industrial applications where the superior performance of fluoropolymers allow for use in demanding applications.
Due to their many desirable characteristics, such as high temperature resistance, flexibility, and chemical resistance, these materials are ideal for industrial wire, cable and tubing applications. As a leader in high-quality fluoropolymer extrusion, Micro-Tek can deliver Teflon® PTFE, FEP, PFA and Tefzel® ETFE wire and cable solutions to meet your needs.
Our wire, cable and tubing products are ideal for various applications, including:
- Electrical wiring. Because of their flexibility and temperature resistance, fluoropolymers are often used as an insulation material in electrical wiring. They can also be used to encapsulate sensitive electrical components.
- Chemical processing. Fluoropolymer insulated wire, cable and tubing are used in various chemical processing applications because of properties such as corrosion resistance, thermal resistance, and their ability to withstand chemical exposure.
- Food and beverage production. The flexibility, non-stick properties, and high purity of fluoropolymers make them an ideal choice for wire, cable and tubing found in food processing and packaging equipment.
- Semiconductor manufacturing. Fluoropolymers are available in high-purity grades and can function well in higher operating temperatures. This makes them an excellent option for wire and cable used in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Medical equipment. Their chemical resistance, and biocompatibility, make fluoropolymers an ideal option for wire, cable, and tubing found in medical equipment.
At Micro-Tek, we understand the specific benefits and drawbacks of each material and can work with you to determine the best option for your particular application.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of Chemours and used under license by Micro-Tek.